Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A for Apple

Apple announced the iPhone 4S NOT iPhone5. Seriously, i a bit disappointed.
But i can't wait to get one after 3 years with my K770i . 
Thanks you for serving me 3 years+ ........ Bye Bye~

And i decided let the yellow man follow me for 2 years (at least)...... Although my friend told me that he will not follow me to rural area, but i think there is no different for me as i stay in the small island. :P


My initial plan is to get the cheapest version - 16GB with RM2090 BUT end up --> NO STOCK!!!!! WT* i forced to take the 32GB with RM2390.... Why!!!!! i tot everyone is waiting for iPhone5 ><   Anyway, this is Xmas Gift for me ~

Here my iPhone 4S, she called "siew bak" (little white). S stands for "S"iew bak

As i paid so much (Rm300 extra to get the white 1) so i decided to buy a cover that can protect her yet still can remain her pretty natural look.

TAaaa-DA!



Front View with cover

Back View with cover

Side View with cover

OK... got to stop here and start discovering the functions & apps ...... :P 



No comments: