Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine~

Happy Valentine 2012 to all of you~


Valentine’s Day is less than a day away, and frankly I can hardly wait.
and i know I'm having something very NON-Traditional on this day of hearts and flowers BUT a TICKET


XOXO ..... Thanks you for the Valentine Gift ~~~





Tomorrow will be my last working day for this month and I'm getting on a flight to San Frans (Although this is my second visit BUT i still very excited.)


So, What ya can do during this 2012 Precious Valentine ----> Packing~
I'm very Busy Packing my SKIN CARE, CLOTH, WINTER CLOTH AND .......... BAK KU Teh
Yes is the BAK KU TEH LOL.....(requested from fren) 




Well... i'll update again when i reach... HAPPY VALENTINE and Have FUN GALS~


XOXO,
C

2 comments:

karee said...

U suppose to bring me

Dreamy Blurry C said...

Bring u next time :)